half the night I waste in sighs
in a wakeful doze I sorrow
for the hand, the lips...the eyes
for the meeting of tomorrow
My Poetic Blog
feel free to leave any comments
[+]About Me
`Jas
Girl with a borderline personality disorder.
I AM who I am
I WANT LOVE, HOPE, HAPPINESS
I HAVE nothing much in this world
I WISH I wasn't born in this world
I LOVE my friends, music, night and starx,

,

, Cavenagh Bridge
I HATE insects, rules, injustice, the "destiny" theory
I MISS [YOU]
I FEAR alot
I HEAR 3 doors down
I SEARCH for many stuff but I never find them
I WONDER when will I die
I REGRET being overtaken by my fears
I ACHE inside but I'll never show it
I AM NOT a pushover
I DANCE never
I SING here without you
I CRY where no one can see me
I WRITE in my diary
I WIN nothing
I LOSE all the time
I CONFUSE myself
I NEED something to live for
I SHOULD start doing things I wanna do

][w|shlist][
have you ever wondered which hurts the most?
saying something you wish you hadn't?
or saying nothing you wish and wishin you had?
[+]Thought of the month
In the meantime,
I am also very, very glad
that you and I remain the good friends that we are,
though right now the relationship between you and I
is defined by the number of times we have to say goodbye.